Brainy Baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media. Brainy Baby Talking Hands Sign Language DVD teaches signs for everyday words, family members, manners, letters of the alphabet and much more. Brainy Baby interactive DVDs feature live action and real children. Parents tell us their children love to watch Brainy Baby DVDs again and again learning something new each time. Talking Hands helps teach more than 30 Words using ASL American Sign Language and SEE Signing Exact English in familiar surroundings to make fast learning connections. Your child will hear lively music with a gentle, instructional voice describing what your child is seeing. Video uses the teach repeat review method throughout. Children have the ability to sign even before they can speak.Talking Hands encourages family interaction and bonding. This teaching tool is designed to complement the Brainy Baby Talking Hands Sign Language Board Book and Flashcards to help reinforce the learning process. 45 minutes in length. Trusted by parents and loved by children for more than 20 years. For ages 1 to 5 years.
- Brainy Baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media. Winner of 77 awards;
- Talking Hands teaches more than 30 common words using ASL American Sign Language such as Simple Nouns, Action Words, Opposites and more;
- Features live action, real children, and familiar objects to help make fast learning connections. Produced with slow, simple visuals allowing time for children to absorb and learn;
- 45 minute video Includes special features with Baby Bloopers, Behind the Scenes and Storybook;
- Trusted by parents and loved by kids for more than 20 years. For ages 1 to 5 years;