TWINKLES & LUNA CHILDREN'S HARDCOVER PICTURE BOOK for Preschool Children about the STARS, MOON and THE NIGHT SKY encourages your child's imagination! GROW AND LEARN with the little girl on her front porch who finds out that the MOON and STARS are in the night sky for a reason. TWINKLES, the star, and LUNA, the moon, brighten the night sky one by one as the little girl wonders "What makes you so bright?" TWINKLES & LUNA become friends with the little girl while telling their story as they journey across the night sky. This book introduces the STARS and MOON in a way that also demonstrates the importance of FRIENDSHIP, KINDNESS, GRATEFULNESS and WORKING TOGETHER. Your child can learn and read along with these original and fun, beautifully illustrated characters by AWARD WINNING illustrator Sally Randall and lyrical, rhyming text from AWARD WINNING author Stephanie K. Beasley.
- Children learn about the stars| moon and the night sky in this beautifully illustrated and fun exploration Book
- . TWINKLES & LUNA demonstrate the importance of friendship| kindness| gratefulness and working together!
- Preschool ages 2-5 years
- Written by AWARD WINNING author| Stephanie K. Beasley
- Illustrated by AWARD WINNING artist| Sally Randall
- My First Impressions Series by Small Fry Beginnings