Brainy Baby English DVD: Learning First Words Classic Edition
Brainy Baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media. Children love Brainy Baby DVDs and parents tell us their children love to watch them again and again learning something new each time. Brainy Baby English teaches basic first words to preschoolers using everyday objects in familiar surroundings to make fast learning connections. Interactive DVD feature live action and real children. More than 50 words such as colors, numbers, favorite objects, action words, and familiar phrases are introduced by a native English language narrator. Your child will hear lively music with a gentle, instructional voice describing what your child is seeing. Lessons use the teach repeat review method throughout. DVD includes special features including Baby Bloopers, Behind the Scenes, Video Sing Along Songs and an interactive activity. 45 minutes in length. Ages 1 to 4 years.
- Brainy Baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media. Winner of 77 awards;
- 45 minute DVD teaches infants and toddlers more than 50 common English words such as ears, eyes, hands, feet, colors, numbers, objects, favorite actions and more;
- Teach Repeat Review method is used throughout. Fun music with nursery rhyme songs; Produced with slow, simple visuals allowing time for children to absorb and learn;
- Trusted by parents and loved by kids for more than 20 years. For ages 1 to 4 years;
- 45 minutes in length and includes baby bloopers, sneak peeks and behind the scenes;