Brainy Baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media. Brainy Baby interactive DVDs feature live action and real children. Parents tell us their children love to watch Brainy Baby DVDs again and again learning something new each time. Interactive ABCs DVD features live action and real children to help teach upper and lower case ABCs and multiple letter sounds using everyday objects in familiar surroundings to make fast learning connections. Your child will hear lively music with a gentle, instructional voice describing what your child is seeing. Brainy Baby ABCs DVD uses the teach, repeat, review method throughout. DVD includes special features such as Baby Bloopers, Behind the Scenes, Video Sing a Long and an interactive activity. This teaching tool is designed to complement the Brainy Baby ABCs Board Book and Flashcards to help reinforce the learning process. 45 minutes in length. For ages 1 to 4 years.
- Brainy Baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media. Winner of 77 awards;
- ABCs interactive DVD teaches the alphabet with upper and lower case letters as well as phonics;
- Produced with slow, simple visuals allowing time for children to absorb and learn;
- Features live action, real children, and familiar objects to help make fast learning;
- Includes special features such as Baby Bloopers, Behind the Scenes and Storybook. 45 minutes in length;
- Companion product to ABCs Board Book and Flash Cards to enhance your child's learning;
- For ages 1 to 4 years. 45 minutes in length;