Twinkles & Luna story picture book for preschool children about the stars, moon and the night sky encourages your child's imagination. Your child can grow and learn with the little girl on her front porch who finds out that the moon and stars are in the night sky for a reason. Join Twinkles, the star, and Luna, the moon, who brighten the night sky one by one as the little girl wonders "What makes you so bright?" Twinkles & Luna become friends with the little girl while telling their story as they journey across the night sky. This book introduces the stars and moon in a way that also demonstrates the importance of working together, kindness and gratefulness. Your child can learn and read along with lyrical, rhyming text from Mom's Choice award winning author Stephanie K. Beasley.
- Children learn about the stars moon and the night sky in this beautifully illustrated and fun exploration Book
- Twinkles & Luna demonstrate the importance of friendship, kindness, gratefulness and working together
- Preschool ages 2 to 5 years
- Written by Mom's Choice award winning author Stephanie K Beasley
- Illustrated by award winning artist Sally Randall
- Second title from the My First Impressions Series by Baby's First Impressions