There's so much to do with this play set! The book is a stage and includes two attachments. One tells the story of Frenchy the Frog™ going to Paris with friends and one has blank lines for creating an original story. Plus, a DVD of a puppet show performed by the creator of Frenchy, who is also the author of the Paris book, is included.
The opportunities for drama, theater and puppetry that come along with this set give kids a healthy play experience by building self-esteem, improving reading skills and literacy learning, as well as improving communication and presentation skills. While inventing shows, kids use their imaginations, develop longer attention spans, gain listening comprehension, learn to collaborate, practice problem solving and more.
- Includes book with removable plush hand puppet, book insert with a story about the puppet, StoryStarter book and a 45-minute puppet show DVD
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up
- Teaches and inspires expressive reading
- Builds confidence in reading out loud
- Gets children more involved with the story
- Sparks children's imaginations
- Helps develop a child's self expression
- Inspires children to develop their own storytelling techniques
- Teaches and inspires children to write, illustrate and act out their own stories